Friday, January 15, 2010

Just bring back some nice reminders

Astronaut :: Amanda Palmer

5 Things this song reminds me of:

1. Years of my life spent in not quite right, or often really fucking wrong, relationships.

2. That feeling of wanting to define oneself in love, or as a part of someone else, and never feeling enough - for them, for you, or within all of it.

3. Coachella 2009, and finally getting to see Amanda live. She was so incredible.

4. More than a few songs remind me of this - but once again reminded of how I wish I'd not given up piano. Honestly, though, I wish I'd been given the freedom to write and create music that was more fitting to me then the limited music I was confined to in all those years of lessons.

5. A random thought - or maybe not so random for me - of how I might want to make a playlist of space/space travel songs. Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment