Saturday, November 6, 2010

Your Body Is A Machine



Your Body is a Machine :: The Good Natured

"
It’s only a matter of time,
before all the springs in the mind,
will start to break,
like you have broken me
."

***


My daughter, Julia, recommended this song to me and I've had it on repeat ever since. I love that her music taste has similarities to mine, but veers off into its own direction, as well - and that sometimes we overlap, and sometimes we introduce things to each other.

This is an introduction that I love, and that I'd most likely throw on my "Wolf" mix I was earlier contemplating.

The singer visually reminds me of a softer La Roux, and her sound calls to mind Metric, The Raveonettes, and Crystal Castles.

Music, and one's love/obsession with it, brings such bliss to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment